Sunday, July 18, 2010

A long Blog pause...

Well, obviously I lost touch with my blog over the last 9ish months...but not to worry I am back. So, Wyatt was born...you really didn't think I was still pregnant did you? :) I will blog his birth story later, but needless to say he is here and is an active 8 1/2 month old big little guy. Our life has changed a lot since his birth and whoever thinks a baby will keep you together is wrong. It's love that keeps you fighting through the tough battles of marriage, but the baby is a prize in itself. From the sleepless nights, to the poopy diapers and the lack of showers everyday it has been a battle but not one I would change for the world.
We now live in New Orleans, Louisiana and are just getting settled. We have yet to explore this place, but have at least 3 years to do so...I plan to join playgroups and gym classes. Hopefully soon I will meet other mamas and find Wyatt some little friends. The next few blog entries will be about what has happened since November. I will fill you in a little at a time...Don't mind me as I dust off my blogging skills...and bare with me as I am a mom to a little active boy who thinks No is something to laugh at.

Till next time

Keep smiling and lighting up the world

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment