Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another month has come to an end


I just can't believe we are already in August and summer is almost over. The statement is true that says, "time passes quickly as you get older." I remember as a kid it took so long to get to certain parts of the year, mostly Christmas and my birthday. Now it seems those two days sneak up on me just as I recovered from the previous one.


This month has been a whirlwind. We finally got settled into our new house which is bigger than we ever expected to be in. I am making new mommy friends all over the place. Just yesterday I got to meet two moms with babies Wyatt's age. We went to a place called BooKoo Bounce. It is an indoor place that has tons of Bounce houses for kids to play in.

My little man is getting so big. He finally has one top tooth. He will be 9months on August 3rd and I am still trying to find how those months flew by so fast. I wish they would stop because I really am not ready for him to not be a baby any longer. He is probably close to 21lbs and maybe 30inches but that might be pushing it a little. He is all over the place with his speed crawling. Wyatt has mastered the pulling himself up to standing and walking along something. He is mostly smiles during the day and loves to have your attention. We find that he does the most random things and that makes us laugh so hard. Wyatt is a major tooter and we call him out on it every time he does one(in fact as I was typing this he tooted and laughed about it). When you call him a tooter he smiles and laughs at you. If he hasn't tooted and you call him a tooter he wont smile or laugh about it, this is how I know when it was daddy rather than baby.

As for me I am starting to get motivated on working out. I need to start toning up so by the time next summer comes I don't look pudgy anymore. I would really like to look unpudgy by Marine Ball, but that is right around the corner, maybe I can look a little better than I do now though.
Well, that is all I have to tell you for now...I am off to make some chocolate chip cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment