Tuesday, September 29, 2009

33 Weeks only 7 more or so to go!


Gosh it seems like just yesterday I was telling Jerrod I was pregnant...oh wait he did just find out! lol No, but really this time has flown by so fast. Wyatt will be here before we know it. I am hoping he can hold off till after the middle of next month. really it is only like 20 days I am asking for. This pregnancy hasn't been the easiest no, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am not at an uncomfortable, hard to breathe point. Luckily it is cooling off around here so PJ's are totally exceptable to go places in. I broke out the UGGs yesterday and they were super comfortable. Wyatt still thinks my hips are his jungle gym at this point. The ultra sound tech from last Tuesday said, "Baby is head down and in the birthing position!" That is such a relief I mean as long as he doesn't go a flip on me! :) that would be my luck with this kid. Well, I am ready to get these next few weeks over with...I cant wait to meet my son!


Over to the right is a poll...when do you think baby Wyatt will arrive? ALso you can email me the day you think he will arrive @ Jenn2004ifer@gmail.com I would love to know your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment