Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

Well, today Jerrod and I were recovering from horrible allergies...The Santa Ana's came in with a horrible vengence on our sinuses. I spent most the day relaxing and not doing anything house related. Jerrod on the other hand decided to start Wyatt's dresser/changing table. I had this small dresser growing up. It is a very simple dreser with 3 drawers and it wsn't very tall. I asked Jerrod if he would be able to turn it into a changing table as well. My Mr. Handyman went to work on this small project. He has added a shelf to the dresser and made it into a changing table as well. He has already primed it for painting and I am excited to post the final product here soon. For his hard work I went to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake...I am also excited to eat this! :) Oh, I forgot he also decided to join me on the war on ants. We bought this liquid ant bate. The ants are taking it back to their nest and slowly they are dying!! YAY we may have won....
As, for me and this pregnancy...today was a day where I just felt huge and unable to move. I have a little mroe energy now, but still am feeling huge. I did enjoy my relaxing day...not that I have much to do during the week, but still! I did get the laundry done and made dinner...I also have a chicken in the crock-pot for tomorrow...We are having chicken n' dumplins....Oh and I made it to the grocery store! SO, I did do some things...just not much! Well, it is time for me to cut into that wonderful DQ ice cream cake!!! YYAYAYAYAY

No comments:

Post a Comment