Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hodge Podge of Info


Well, in less than a month I will be married and in about 5 months I will have a little mini me. I can't believe that time is passing so fast. The last couple days this kid has been super active. I was surprised how active it was yesterday. From like 5pm on it was in constant kick mode! Except when I put my hand on my belly it stops...as i type right now i am being kicked! lol When I am standing my belly button is almost flat...agh this means I will probably have an outtie! :/ I finally took my belly button ring out so that it doens't get all yucky.

Even with everything going on it has yet to become stressful! Thank goodness.

My Bridal shower was amzing! I got lots of nice stuff...even a naughty gift bag of stuff! Both of my bridesmaids were able to be there.

My cousin's twins are super adorable. Madie looks like here mama and Micah has small little features. He looks like a little doll. My cousin is recovering, but it is a long road ahead. They say it will be many months until she is back to normal. Her thigh is about 10 times the size of her otehr tigh! :(

Well, that is all for now...oh we find out what the baby is on monday at 245pm. Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment